If you want to bowl in Pennant Competition (lawn bowls competition), Middle Park is the club for you.
We’re growing quickly and enjoying a lot of success on the greens! Middle Park currently fields 5 Saturday pennant teams – and during the past 3 years we have added a new team each year. We also field 2 Tuesday pennant teams for those that prefer the mid-week competition.
The 2012/13 season’s highlights include:
- Saturday Firsts side playing finals
- Saturday Seconds side making the Sectional Final and securing the promotion
- Saturday Thirds side winning both the Sectional and Divisional flags
- Both Tuesday sides winning Sectional flags
- Our Tuesday Divy One side winning the divisional Flags
The 2013/14 year looks like it’s going to be just as successful.
We are committed to introducing the sport to new bowlers of all ages. Are interested in playing lawn bowls competitively – maybe you’ve had a roll at a barefoot function and want to try competitive bowling? We’ll get you into a team!
And wait until you join in our rousing, unique club song …